Sunday, December 16, 2007

Digital Download

So I finally downloaded the pictures from my digital camera so you will now get a photo essay of random events from the last few months.



Tony came to visit me and we spent the day at Disneyland. Here we are in line for the water ride in CA Adventure where we ruled the raft and drenched a family visiting the US from England. Down with those awesome sounding Brits.



Christa and I on the bus as a group of our friends traveled to watch the Long Beach Christmas Boat Parade in celebration of Esther's Birthday.

Chelle, Esther, and I waiting for the bus to take us home after the Boat Parade. Notice the parkas and scarves? It was a chilly 57 degrees in Long Beach that night!



First photo on record of my fabulous friend Lara and I.

Here is a keeper! Esther, Heather, and I sporting some awesome Tacky Christmas Sweaters for our Christmas Party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good to see pictures of you Chanda! Thanks