Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake!

I think I can officially consider myself a Southern CA resident now that I have experienced a legitimate earthquake. The 5.4 quake out of Chino Hills rattled my conference call to a halt today. We easily made our way downstairs and out into the parking lot with the others in our manufacturing facility. It was actually pretty entertaining and I am glad that I can now say I have lived to experience an earthquake, especially since there were no real injuries or major damages to report.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Glad you made it out alive. It sounds like a harrowing experience.

Chelle Neilsen said...

can you imagine rockclimbing during an earthquake??? i had so much fun hanging out the other night. thanks again for the birthday present. :)

we should have a girls night soon...maybe something lazy this time...