Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I love milk.  I drink it almost every night for dinner... with two ice cubes.

2. Until last year I did not have a middle name (now its Chaix).

3. I have an automatic "edit and correct" function in my brain so I am always finding typos (sushi restaurants have the most typos in their menus in my opinion.) 

4. I have a tattoo.

5. I wish I looked better with short hair.  I would love to chop mine off again but I always regret it.

6. I like storage containers.  I have containers in containers in our closet waiting to contain things. 

7. Sometimes I put things on my To Do list that I just completed merely for the satisfaction of crossing them off. 

8. I have never broken a bone.

9. I am perplexed that there are so many different sizes of dogs (from the size of a rat to the size of a pony) yet there is really only one size of domestic cat. Hmmm.

10. I'm pregnant!  Baby Erselius is due in September 2011.

5 comments:

The Browns said...

When I saw the title of your blog, I thought you might be tying in your GREAT news;)!! I'm so excited for you guys. Being a mom is the best thing in the whole world. You're going to be a natural! Can't wait to meet your little bundle.

PS
I think you're just the girl I've been looking for to edit my blog...or you may just want to skip reading it. It's FULL of mistakes, sorry:(.

Michelle Wolf said...

Gooood thing my reader told me you have a new post! So excited for you both!!!

heidi said...

The last one caught me by surprise! great way to introduce it! Congrats!

i too write things down that i have alreday done just to cross them off.

Unknown said...

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mathisons said...

I love containers Chanda... Dale rolls his eyes at me every time I say I am running to Target to get one.

I do the same with 'to do' lists... I even put little squares next to them to make a check mark in.

I love that you are pregnant!! I can hardly wait to see that belly grow and the babe inside. That kid will love your cookies and skievers.

Miss you.