Monday, May 14, 2007

Renewed Love

Yesterday, my love for my Weber propane portable grill was renewed. For the first time of the season I fired up the grill and was reminded just how much I love it. I can tell it is going to be a great summer. I have included a horrible self portrait of me and my Weber from my Mother’s Day Dinner BBQ. Mom, wish I could have been in your backyard for the BBQ with the fam! I would like to send out my deepest thanks to Phil and Stacy for getting me my fabulous grill that made my day, maybe even my week. And yes, I am going to get the stand so I don’t have to huddle on the ground over my precious Weber.

Oh, for those waiting for more Maui pictures some can be found via the Flickr link to the right. Enjoy. My vacation tan is already fading... so sad.


3 comments:

Britany said...

Chanda are you wearing shorts?

Chanda Erselius said...

I know, surprisingly short pants are winning their way back into my heart of hearts.

AboliShame said...

CHANDA!!
Hey it's good to see you on this internet thingee. Much better than email, isn't it?
I found your link on Gretchen's blog so just thought I would tell you that you've been in my thoughts and prayers lately. I have a blog too. I would love to get your feedback or whatever marinated in your unique sense of irony/humor. Its www.bryanparker.wordpress.com. Hope all is well with you, and I dig the BBQ action. Tis the season and all...