Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Bump

So each week Keith and I take a photo of the belly together.  In the end I predict that my stomach will almost be touching him.  This was one of the first weeks that there was a noticeable difference... also a noticeable difference in the number of items in my closet that I can still wear.  I think we may be off in the number of weeks since my doctor moved by due date but I am 13 or so weeks.  I had my first inquiry from a brave cashier at Armstrong's Nursery who asked when I was due.  Starting to show, discussing what needs to be rearranged around the house, and being confronted by strangers makes it all very real and exciting!!

6 comments:

The Browns said...

So cute!! I love the bump:) Keep the updates coming.

Esther Nell McCurry said...

What a fun idea! It was so great seeing your little bumb on Sunday. Keep up the good work of growing Baby E!

Annie said...

HEY CHANDA!!!!
I saw your name on the side of Niccole's blog along with the words "Baby Bump"- HOORAY! Congrats! Your bump is so cute! I hope that you are feeling well and enjoying every moment of cookin' that baby!

Heather Matthias said...

So fun Chanda! What a great idea. We couldn't be more excited for you guys. Speaking of clothes not fitting, if you need anything in the way of maternity clothes let me know.

RyoukuWestclock said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, friend! That is the cutest little baby bump ever :)