Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October

Those who know me well probably know Fall is my favorite season, and more specifically, October is my favorite month. I love most things that symbalize October: leaves changing color, cool windy weather, sweaters and jeans, and of course, candy corn. This is also the time of year that I shelf my distaste for Starbucks and enjoy their beloved Pumpkin Scones.

So take some time to toast a nice warm latte and have some candy corn in honor of October, my most favorite month of all.

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

I like the new layout Chan.... I was just thinking of you the other day with the weather change and all the shelved candy corn at the stores. I celebrated the begining of the month by purchasing myself a new scarf!

Britany said...

October reminds me of stepping in garbage cans, apple crisp and harry. Oh yeah and getting sick to my stomach on candy corn.