Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's official...


Vacation is planned! Though there are no exotic islands or foreign dialects involved I will still be spending a whole week away from work! I am looking forward to a week of being with my family, seeing my grandparents, laying on the beach in Tahoe for a few days, and hopefully seeing some faithful friends. So NorCal ladies, lets start chatting about when we may be able to meet up. I get into town on August 4th and head to Tahoe toward the end of the week, heading back to SoCal on the 11th (tentatively). Counting down the days!
Oh, and I now have a new old-school paper calendar after the tragic death of my PDA (with all calendar entries, contacts, and notes) after packing, and not being able to find my charger, thus leaving my PDA "too dead". Let the calendar entries begin!

1 comment:

the mathisons said...

We would love to see Chanda!!