Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chair Facelift

Recently I took on a project where I have zero experience... reupholstering my dining room chairs. When Eryn and I moved to our new place I bought a great antique Pecan dining table and tea cart for a bargain price. They aren't quite my style but have really grown on me. The turning point where I really started loving the set was once I started picking out fabric to reupholster. A few hours and a ton of staples later I am thrilled with the outcome.. and the new addition of a staple gun to my workbench. I chose to go with a stripe on the side chairs (4) and a coordinating paisley on the arm chairs (2). I hadn't seen mixed chairs before but really liked the idea of it. Here are some pics of the outcome:

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

LOVE the chairs Chan! NOW I want pictures of the rest of the house! Cool table too!

Britany said...

nice!