Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Columbus Day

I have a new favorite holiday (at least until Thanksgiving rolls around). Monday I took the day off so I could relax after a busy week at work and spend some time with Keith, who recently returned from surfing in Costa Rica. We ended up grabbing some sandwiches and had a picnic at a local park. We were both able to spend time reading and then finished the time at the park in complete shock regarding the parking ticket on the car (whoops). This favorite new holiday was finished off with Beer, Bratwurst, and friends at the Krohmers. I am counting down the days until next Columbus Day!

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

Happy Columbus day Chanda and Keith. Looks like a wonderful way to celebrate.

Renee said...

That is the best picture of you two. Although I dont have much to compare to! Missing you, we're headed to Apple Hill this weekend!