Thursday, January 31, 2008

Did you know...?

Following the example of my many wise friends I thought I would share 10 things about me you may not know:

  1. I can't eat yogurt or bananas in the morning because the texture makes me gag.
  2. I despise blowing my nose.
  3. I have an acute ability to detect silk in clothing and ginger in food... neither of which I like.
  4. I drink a glass of milk with two ice cubes almost every day.
  5. I always check behind shower curtains before using the bathroom.
  6. I rarely breathe through my mouth... even when I sleep.
  7. I only chew half a piece of gum and I usually chew it long after it has lost its flavor.
  8. I like that I don' t have a middle name.
  9. I only eat tuna sandwiches in the summer when it is warm outside.
  10. When I say "a few" or "a couple" to describe quantities it in no way means 3 or 2 but could range anywhere up to 10.

4 comments:

the mathisons said...

I love who you are Chanda! Now, if we just could relocate you here in Sacramento!

Gretchen Noelle said...

I love that I already knew most of these...missing you...

Amy Hammer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Hammer said...

Ooh, I know! A few, a couple, 20, who can keep track?!?!?