Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching up...

So I recognize it has been a couple weeks since I've posted any stories so I will try to give a brief random overview.

Moving... I have successfully relocated and LOVE my new place. It is quite amazing and we are blessed to live here. One of its best qualities is it is quite so I have been sleeping a whole lot better. We are down to our last dozen or so boxes so there is light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to being settled in.


Living room before furniture.



Backyard.

Walk for Grain... Last Sunday our church family did a 5K walk to raise money for families in Burkina Faso, Africa. I don't have the total number raised at this point but am very thankful to the family, friends, co-workers, and my employer for the generous donations.

Friends hanging out before the walk.
Angels v. Dodgers... Today I got to enjoy the Angles / Dodgers game from right behind 3rd base. Awesome seats, great friends, and though it came down the the last pitches of the last inning the Angels were able to pull off the win.



Hans, Amy, Chanda, and Mark (Three Dodgers and an Angel)

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

chan, I love seeing the house again! I do, however, want to see a post with it all decorated with your coolness! Glad that you are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks great-- And close to the beach?!
Seriously, could you ask for anything more?

P.S. I too would love to see pictures of it decorated:)