Monday, June 16, 2008

Beach Cruisin'

Though I didn't get to spend Father's Day with my dad (which would have been ideal), Southern CA did offer me quite a lovely day. My friend Esther and I jumped on beach cruisers and biked down along the water. It was the kind of day that made me thankful for the wonderful city I get to live in. I did discover though that taking pictures while biking can be hazardous. After almost hitting the pavement a few times and taking Esther and her bike with me I decided to put the camera away and avoid the road burn. I will work on my biking-camera skills for future posts. :)

Cruising down the street (and yes, I do have a shirt on even though it doesn't show up here).


Esther rockin' it on her bike, Friday.


The last picture that snapped before the near face plant on the bike path.






1 comment:

the mathisons said...

How fun, Chanda! Are you all moved in? Was that your street? Wish I could hop on my bike and ride on over to visit!! Miss you!